RPA Tools I Top 10 RPA Tools in 2021 | RPA Tools Comparison |
RPA tools in 2021
- Uipath: When it comes to automating any desktop or web application, UiPath is a highly extensible Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool. Being one of the robust and effective RPA tools, it allows global enterprises to design and deploy a seamless robotic workforce for their business.
- Intellibot: Specifically designed to ease the lifecycle of RPA deployments at every stage, Intellibot is a robust RPA platform, preferred by most businesses. The tool harnesses speed, reliability, and extensibility to deliver the most complex and time-consuming RPA projects on time.
- Automation Anywhere: One of the popular RPA tools, it empowers businesses by performing monotonous and rule-manual tasks while enhancing productivity.
- Blue prism: Also known as the most trusted platform and RPA tool; it is preferred by companies that come under Fortune 500 companies. When it comes to automating multiple business processes, it offers an easy drag and drop functionality. With high-speed execution and platform independence, the tool is an incredible choice for both medium and large scale businesses.
- Kofax: Whether you want to enhance, acquire, or deliver information, Kofax RPA has got you covered! This tool may include desktop applications, websites, portals, and enterprise systems without any coding.
- Nice systems: This tool can easily be installed in the desktop of your employees and track their routine and other daily activities. It will help you find out the data collected and tells us who consumed more time in doing a specific task.
- Pega Systems: Infused with both simple UX and event-driven approach, it helps deliver an enterprise-grade application with a no-code authoring experience, making it a reliable tool among all.
- Workfusion: Being a leading vendor of intelligent automation solutions, WorkFusion is a powerful combination of AI, RPA, and machine learning capabilities to digitize into enterprise-grade applications built for professionals.
- Edgeverve: An Infosys-owned company, Edgeverve is one of the best RPA tools that help develop cloud-based software applications to negate human bias in process automation.
- Another Monday: From process analysis to bot management, this RPA tool covers all the required phases of automation. With a fast, smooth and streamlined process, your business is likely to reap a multitude of benefits.
- Antworks: An integrated automation company, AntWorks helps process various types of data, including structured and unstructured without consuming much time. It efficiently combines digital workforce management and data curation to enable end-to-end process automation capabilities.
RPA Tools Comparison
- Blue Prism vs. Uipath vs. Intellibot
One of the reliable and popular software tools, it enables business operations to be cost-effective and agile by automating monotonous tasks while improving accuracy.
Blue prism Features:
Here are the features of Blue Prism:
- The tool is 100% secure and reliable and acts as central management of a virtual workforce of software robots.
- It offers a comprehensive automation solution that result in the proper distribution of work.
- It is infused with a multitude of features like encryption, audit, and load balancing that help offer bots that are defined and easy to manage.
- The tool comes with different types of spying modes for different application types.
- It may easily configure Dashboards so that session information can be directed to external Analytics and monitoring systems.
- The tool may help you automate a multitude of things like image, Excel, pdf, XML, CSV, and more.
- The tool doesn’t let you write any code so you don’t need to waste much time.
- It can automate software developed in Windows, Java, Mainframe, and Web-based applications.
UiPath is a cloud-based Robotic Automatic Platform (RAP) that is being used by analysts and administrators to automate business processes. Being a comprehensive solution, it provides a wide range of automation benefits to organizations in different industries, including document management, finance, healthcare, call center, document extraction, API enablement, application integration, and many more.
Features of UiPath
The features of UiPath are as follows:
- Hosting Options: It can easily be hosted in cloud environments or virtual terminals.
- Application Compatibility: It offers a broad range of applications that include web and desktop apps.
- Centralized repository: This type of tool helps to handle all the robots simultaneously by users.
- Security: It offers auto-login features to run the bots.
- Advanced screen scraping solution: It can easily work with any kind of application like Flash, PDF, .Net, Java, SAP, etc.
- Reliable tool for modeling business processes: It utilizes model business processes to offer automation excellence.
- Level of scalability and Robustness: It comes with an effective debugging mechanism that will help you handle day to day applications like outlook, excel, and PDF.