[RPA Tools I Top 10 RPA Tools in 2021
RPA tools in 2021
- AutomationEdge is the preferred Hyperautomation, Robotic Process Automation and IT Automation solution provider. Its highly advanced Intelligent RPA brings together all the essential capabilities required for enterprise automation like Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Chatbot, ETL, ready API integrations and IT automation. AutomationEdge has already delivered its innovative solution to large multinationals globally like American Express, Capita, Coty, ICICI Lombard, HDFC Life, Smart Dubai Government, Mashreq Bank and Genpact to name a few. AutomationEdge helps organizations automate their mundane, repetitive rule-based tasks across verticals whether in the HR, IT, front office, middle office or back office. AutomationEdge is listed in the Salesforce AppExchange and BMC Marketplace.
- Uipath: When it comes to automating any desktop or web application, UiPath is a highly extensible Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool. Being one of the robust and effective RPA tools, it allows global enterprises to design and deploy a seamless robotic workforce for their business.
- Intellibot: Specifically designed to ease the lifecycle of RPA deployments at every stage, Intellibot is a robust RPA platform, preferred by most businesses. The tool harnesses speed, reliability, and extensibility to deliver the most complex and time-consuming RPA projects on time.
- Automation Anywhere: One of the popular RPA tools, it empowers businesses by performing monotonous and rule-manual tasks while enhancing productivity.
- Blue prism: Also known as the most trusted platform and RPA tool; it is preferred by companies that come under Fortune 500 companies. When it comes to automating multiple business processes, it offers an easy drag and drop functionality. With high-speed execution and platform independence, the tool is an incredible choice for both medium and large scale businesses.
- Kofax: Whether you want to enhance, acquire, or deliver information, Kofax RPA has got you covered! This tool may include desktop applications, websites, portals, and enterprise systems without any coding.
- Nice systems: This tool can easily be installed in the desktop of your employees and track their routine and other daily activities. It will help you find out the data collected and tells us who consumed more time in doing a specific task.
- Pega Systems: Infused with both simple UX and event-driven approach, it helps deliver an enterprise-grade application with a no-code authoring experience, making it a reliable tool among all.
- Workfusion: Being a leading vendor of intelligent automation solutions, WorkFusion is a powerful combination of AI, RPA, and machine learning capabilities to digitize into enterprise-grade applications built for professionals.
- Edgeverve: An Infosys-owned company, Edgeverve is one of the best RPA tools that help develop cloud-based software applications to negate human bias in process automation.
- Another Monday: From process analysis to bot management, this RPA tool covers all the required phases of automation. With a fast, smooth and streamlined process, your business is likely to reap a multitude of benefits.
- Antworks: An integrated automation company, AntWorks helps process various types of data, including structured and unstructured without consuming much time. It efficiently combines digital workforce management and data curation to enable end-to-end process automation capabilities.
We at Naruna can help your organization in identifying the opportunities providing business analysis, Rpa implementation all at affordable pricing.